If your computer is not running the way it used to you may need a hardware or software upgrade. You can save yourself a lot of money by upgrading your laptop or desktop hardware components or OS, instead of replacing your entire computer. A simple ram or hard drive, even a solid state drive upgrade can make your computer feel brand new again.
- Determine if the computer meets the minimum system requirements
- Install repair and configure 1 software application
- Perform software updates if necessary
- Create desktop, start menu and taskbar access shortcuts
- Install an internal or external PC component, such as a graphics card, memory, hard drive, optical drive, MP3 player, printer or scanner
- Configure the PC component for applicable use
OPERATING SYSTEM UPGRADE
- Install an operating system
- Install critical updates
- Install required drivers
- Configure the O.S. for your preferences
- Ensure the system runs correctly
Call us today for a free estimate.